Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dr Martens

The first pair of Dr Martens were made on April Fool's Day in 1960. 50 years later the brand is iconic and getting ever more popular.
A working man's boot in factories until rock stars like The Who changed all that. Punks, grunge bands and now pop stars rock this brand.

They give you an attitude, a toughness and an edge to stop your look from ever getting too girly. Agyness Deyn is the perfect ambassador.


Amber Rose


They excel at making your legs look longer and thinner.
Daisy Lowe



Alice Dellal



They are known as Doctor Martens, Doc Martens, Docs or DMs.
Dr Martens 1460 W Boot

They change you from a Gossip Girl to a Rock Chick.
Taylor Momsen






They give you street style.


@ki_zy's Style
Me,myself and Kizy (Taken with Instagram)
@ki_zy "I wish I could have them all".
I wish I could have them all. (Taken with Instagram)
Street Style






They complete an outfit.
Carly Rae Jepsen

Amanda Hendrick
Jessica Alba

They make you look a proper pop star.
Jessie J


Cher Lloyd
Cher Lloyd, la más dura en T4 on the beach
Gwen Stefani




Kreayshawn


Agyness Deyn New Collection 
For Dr Martens.
Agyness has just collaborated with Dr Martens for a clothing, boots and accessories range.
Photography courtesy of Dr. Martens
Bomber jacket £180
Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens
Knitted jumper £115
Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens
Over-the-knee boot £275

Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens
Patent 10-eye boot £140

Three-strap ankle boot £150.
Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens
Velvet creepers £130
Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens
Heart satchel £140


Finally

Doc Martens are a cool British brand and continue to influence all the best subcultures. They are perfect for individuals, rebels and fashionistas.


Dr Martins Shop
Kizy's tumblr
www.narzipan.com

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved Dr Martens, my first pair were chewed up by a mouse when I left them outside :/ aha I had some purple ones too but i totally wrecked them as I wore them too much :') I have cherry red ones like Daisy Lowe's now (:

    I LOVE the studded ones xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been a Dangermouse who chewed up your booties. Cherry is thee cool colour now. The studs are defo a nice touch xx

      Delete